Flexible and Agile – Remove the Burden of Complexity from Your Network
- Ensure business continuity and IT disaster recovery
- Lower WAN costs
- Improve application performance for mobile, remote, and branch users
- Improve Skype for Business performance and quality
Cloud Nation uses the AWS virtualized infrastructure to host the Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN to support our many clients—eliminating the need to replicate the SD-WAN in our headquarters office.
Unique Features of NetScaler SD-WAN:
- Detects over 4,000 applications and sub-applications for use in firewall and SD-WAN polices
- Reacts in milliseconds to small changes in network state, eliminating any degradation of user experience caused by network problems
- Selects the best path for each session based on application requirements and network conditions
- Bonds WAN links together to provide the most efficient throughput for an application
- Supports BGP and OSPF routing to make network insertion simple
- Can be deployed in edge mode or overlay mode within the same network
- Optimizes HDX traffic at the source code level, delivering the best possible XenApp and XenDesktop experience to users
- Provisions enough TCP sessions up front to scale with your business without adding appliances
Always-on Connectivity, Simplified
Your business requires a solution that ensures you remain connected at all times, while ensuring security and simplicity. NetScaler SD-WAN is the only SD-WAN solution that combines proactive application traffic management, end-to-end QoS, routing and WAN optimization.
Better Remote Experience
This unique combination consistently delivers a better remote office user experience for SaaS, enterprise, and virtual desktop applications than other SD-WAN vendor products while lowering network costs, simplifying branch office networking, and providing visibility into application performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What you need to know
What is SD-WAN?
Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) applies software-defined networking (SDN) concepts to wide area network (WAN) connections. SD-WAN technology abstracts traffic management and monitoring from network hardware and applies them to individual applications to achieve improved app performance, deliver high-quality user experiences over geographically dispersed locations, and simplify the deployment of wide-area and cloud-access networks.
How does SD-WAN work?
Modern enterprises rely on wide area networks to support an increasing number of business-critical applications, such as virtual desktops, VoIP and video conferencing platforms, ERP and CRM systems, and other enterprise or cloud-based apps. These applications often are bandwidth-intensive and demand high reliability and quality of service. When they slow down for even a few seconds, employees notice, and productivity suffers. The traditional way to address WAN constraints and meet performance and reliability requirements is to upgrade network bandwidth. But this isn’t cost-efficient and doesn’t prioritize mission-critical applications. It also doesn’t address the changing nature of applications and data, which are increasingly located in public and private clouds. SD-WAN technology allows you to create a hybrid WAN architecture that binds multiple MPLS, mobile, and broadband paths together to provide a single, logical, virtualized path that can dynamically adapt to network conditions. It also enables priprioritization decisions for each application using very granular application classification to ensure that the highest-priority applications always perform extremely well. As the next-generation alternative to WAN optimization, SD-WAN technology addresses evolving application and branch infrastructure requirements.
"Every time I work with the system, I am more impressed. You guys have hit a home run with this solution."
- Anthony Regina | Complete Computers
"I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed and benefited from working with your team at Cloud Nation. You and your team have consistently met and exceeded my expectations. Many thanks."
- Gene Murray | Local Mobile Colorado
"Because of the help we received from Cloud Nation, we were able to quickly deploy a cloud solution and are proud now to offer our clients 'Gorilla Anywhere.'"
- Bill Good | Bill Good Marketing
Want to find out if Cloud Nation is the partner for you?
Reach out today to schedule time with one of our experts.